RMA Policy and Instructions
- The RMA number must be clearly and prominently written on the outside of the package. Packages received without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
- Senders are responsible for shipping the RMA to us. There are no specific packing instructions, but please be sure to properly secure the contents inside the package and use proper packaging materials to avoid damage during shipping. We recommend you to use shipping companies that can provide you with a tracking number. For example, FedEx, UPS and DHL. Also, you may want to insure the package.
- Any service requests must be preapproved by MUJO with a valid RMA number prior to sending.
- Once an RMA number is assigned, it is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
- MUJO reserves the right to reject and void warranty on any RMA returns that have been physically damaged, have missing/bent pins, burns marks, have cracks, or other damages due to abuse.
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, your RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received.
- For RMA returns, please ship back the defective product ONLY without accessories. MUJO is not responsible for accessories received or returned with the RMA.
- Any repaired unit carries either a three months warranty, or the original warranty, whichever is longer.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!